Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (F&ESE) Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP) through Unifire.
Contract Number: SPM8EH-14-D-0003
Unifire is a proud contract holder for the DLA Troop Support Fire and Emergency Services (F&ESE) Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP). Through this contract you are able to purchase your full mission required products including structural firefighting, aircraft/crash rescue, hazardous material response, emergency medical services, homeland security or domestic preparedness products. This contracting vehicle tailors Fire and Emergency Service Equipment solutions to your complete operations.
The DLA Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (F&ESE) Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP) enables customers to order commercial, off-the-shelf part numbered items within the scope of the program. Since multiple vendors are solicited for pricing, customers benefit from a competitive business model that will ensure you receive the best value.
Benefits of the Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (F&ESE) Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP) to our Customers:
• Buy American/Trade Agreements/Berry Amendment Compliant Products
• Simplified one-stop shopping for equipment and services.
• Multiple vendors compete on price and delivery, ensuring the best price point for the product.
• Meets the three quote requirement for most agencies.
• Routine Non-Emergency Orders usually delivered within 30 days after placement of order.
• Urgent order delivered to pick up point within 72 hours after placement of order.
• MIPR Funding Capability.
• Worldwide Coverage.
Who can purchase off this program?
Any agency who receives federal funding. This includes federally funded state and local governments.
What are the first steps?
Every customer needs to be authorized and registered. An authorized customer is any agency who receives federal funding – including federally funded state and local government.
How Do I Order?
After registration, you will be sent a welcome package including your SOE TLSP Account Number, and your order template file. You can use this template to order product or inquire about pricing. Unifire has thousands of items available for procurement through TLSP that fall within the scope of the program.
All items ordered OR requisitioned through the TLSP must be within the scope of the program.
You must fill in your order template file and email it to DSCP. Once DSCP receives the file, it will be reviewed, processed and any issues will be brought to your attention before any commitment is made. Once the order has been approved by DSCP, it will be sent to the prime vendors to compete for pricing and delivery quotes. DSCP will award the order to the prime vendor who they feel best meets your order requirements.
Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (F&ESE) Ordering Process
On May 31, 2016, there were changes made to the ordering process for the DLA F&ESE TLSP purchasing process. In order to purchase under the DLA Fire and Emergency Services Equipment (FESE) Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP) contract you must follow the following steps.
1. You must have a Finance Office Point of Contact registered to your account in order to submit a request. If you have not registered a FOPOC for your account and need to do so, please use the BidWiser FOPOC Designation form. Use these instructions to complete the Customer Registration FOPOC Designation Form if needed. Customers will receive a hard stop notification upon initial order submission should a FOPOC not be registered.
2. All orders must now be UNFUNDED upon initial submission to DLA Troop Support. DLA no longer accepts any method of funding up front. Column A of the Order Spreadsheet will no longer read R (Funded) or Q (Unfunded). This column will now be replaced with M (MIPR) or R (Requisition).
3. You and your registered FOPOC will receive a Price Acknowledgement Spreadsheet containing the proposed total price of your order(s). The FOPOC will complete this Price Acknowledgement Spreadsheet and, at that time, submit (with funding) to FESE.PriceAcknowledgements@dla.mil.
The updated DLA Troop Support Fire and Emergency Services (F&ESE) Tailored Logistics Support Program (TLSP) Order Spreadsheet can be downloaded here (F&ESE Order Spreadsheet.) You can also download the updated Customer Guidelines Document at the following website.
Please be sure to read this updated DLA F&ESE TLSP Customer Guidance Document prior to submitting your first order under this new process, and review the following documents:
TOGETHER WE STAND
3904 E TRENT AVE
SPOKANE WASHINGTON 99202
1.800.745.3282 | (509) 535-7746
Unifire is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)